Ham and Spinach Tea Sandwiches on delicious Rye bread.
Ham and Spinach on Rye Tea Sandwiches
- 1½ teaspoons mayonnaise
- 6 slices seedless rye bread
- ⅓ cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package ham slices
- 1½ teaspoons English mustard*
- Spread mayonnaise onto 3 bread slices. Top each with spinach and ham. Spread mustard onto remaining 3 bread slices. Place mustard side down on top of ham.
- Using a serrated bread knife, trim crusts from sandwiches, creating 3-inch squares. (Discard crusts.) Cut sandwiches diagonally into quarters, creating 4 triangles.
- *We used Colman’s of Norwich Original English Mustard.
TeaTime Magazine https://teatimemagazine.com/
From TeaTime, March/April 2016