Your guests will rave about these flavor-packed, individual Spinach-Artichoke Phyllo Cups.
Spinach-Artichoke Phyllo Cups
Yield: 30 mini tarts • Preparation: 15 minutes • Cook: 1 to 2 minutes • Bake: 10 to 12 minutes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup finely chopped canned artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ⅔ cup freshly finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 30 phyllo cups
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large nonstick sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add spinach, stirring until wilted and tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer spinach to a small bowl, and cut into small pieces, using kitchen scissors. Drain any remaining liquid.
- Add artichokes, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to spinach, stirring to combine. Evenly divide spinach mixture among phyllo cups. Place phyllo cups on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until filling is hot and cheese is melted, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
TeaTime Magazine https://teatimemagazine.com/
From TeaTime September/October 2012